Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Five weeks and 1 day

That's how long it will be until the boys come back home.

I'll be honest, I was a wreck yesterday. I watched John pass through the turnstile, pause to wave and blow me one last kiss, and had about .2 seconds to force away the tears. I know it's ridiculous, but five weeks is a really long time to be apart from someone I fall asleep next to, wake up to, and spend every possible moment with. Retail therapy, donuts, buying my weight in books and clothes, and planning the most awesome summer trip ever was a great distraction, but nothing could stop me from coming home to a dark, empty, eerily quite apartment.

I've distracted myself by deep cleaning the apartment, starting with the Mt. Everest sized pile of dishes. And planning my trip. Traveler's insurance? Check! Call Immigration? Check! Packing list? Check! Laundry? Check!

Plus I got the shakedown by some huge Japanese man today. Then he handed the phone to me and let me talk to some incredibly rude woman.
Where is Robert? Why are you in the apartment? Who are you? Are you Robert's girlfriend? Get out! Give me money! You better have a good alibi! 
Yeah, fun times.

Miss you guys. Both of you.

Computering together. Awwww.

On the way to the airport... USA bound!

You can take the boy out of Japan...


Gangsta style, yo. Don't mind my puffy eyes. Told you, I was a wreck.


Tried to get one with Robert. He compromised by letting us include his ear.
Then Robert said "Oh yeah, this is my last picture with Tango EVER." And smiled.
He thinks I'm going to die on my trip.
Begin retail therapy/recover time with Krispy Kreme. It's been about three years since I've had one of these... So naturally I needed two.

And it was just as good (maybe even better) as I remember it.
Glazed (duh) and Cookies and Cream (my downfall)
Partner-in-crime and travel partner!! Thanks for cheering me up! Had such a fun time, our trip is creepin' up SO SOOONNN

Don't judge me. ONLY two are mine.
Then I bought every teal dress that Forever 21 sells. Apparently I've acquired some sort of addiction to teal.

Anyways, counting the days [5 days, eeeekk!!!!] till my own summer vacay really starts. Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand... here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment