Monday, July 23, 2012

Case of the Mondays: Suicide Building

The building looked kinddd of creepy before the realtor had given us any reason to think otherwise. There were bars over every window, the elevator moved at a painfully slow rate, and the building itself was shaped like a triangle. Before we toured it, we would pass the building and casually mention "Oh, hey look, there's triangle building."

Right before we entered the apartment (which could have been our home for the next year), the realtor casually mentioned [as if referring to the dreary state of the weather] "And oh yeah, someone killed themselves here."

And that's all it took for me. No. No way. Absolutely not. There is NO WAY we are living here.

Plus we ended up with a ridiculously BOMB apartment anyways that is 1984792x more awesome and NOT haunted.

So now the building has a new name. And now when we pass it, one of us will always mention that time we almost lived in Suicide Building.
Something like this might have helped
Does this only happen to me??

I do this every time.


My birthday's coming up... this is a fantastic present for ME
 John and I have added this to our "rock-paper-scissors" compilation.

SOLO

The start to EVERY diet I've ever been on.
Definitely a true case of the Mondays for me. The boys left for America today. Soon I'll be traveling and we'll all be back here again, but right now I feel is a bit of sadness. And missing them like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment