Monday, July 30, 2012

Case of the Mondays: From Malaysia!

Hello blog readers!!!! If you're reading this, that means I found someplace with INTERNET. Even though I am writing this ahead of time, I can assure you that I am having a great time and that Malaysia is AMAZING!!!

My 22 pound backpack, beautiful new beach bag (which will never again be as white as it ts pictured here), and of course my snack pack... because I need my food to stay happy



Until I can write more later, here are some things to make you smile. Have a great week everyone! I know I sure am! Summer vacay has FINALLY begun!!!!

Told you poop humor still cracks me up.

The title of my biography

HONESTLY now. Don't you think they would have at least TRIED?

One time a kid shoved a pencil up my nose. It bled for hours.

This is honestly my train of thought. Insane? Or optimism?

The most tragic love story there ever was.

Is it sad that I kind of really want this?

I do both of these. At the same time.

Sometimes the hamster has a seizure and it foams at the mouth.

Another reason why I don't understand video games.

1 comment: