Monday, July 16, 2012

Case of the Mondays: Summer Break Countdown

Happy Monday everyone (or Sunday, depending on where you are in the world)! Team Pokemon will be using this Monday (it's a holiday for us ALTs) to recover from the weekend's matsuri, which I will explain later.

For John, he is officially on summer break. Robert and I have four more days of sitting at a desk before we can officially begin our summer break (minus the company meetings and the speech-preparation for/at our schools). One week from today, John and Robert will be headed back over the big blue towards good 'ole U.S.A. Six days after that, I will be headed to MALAYSIA!!!! [still insane].

Alright, enough chit chat. Happy Monday everyone.

Right?! How does this make ANY sense?

I think I've used ALL of these
Sorry about the poo-y quality on this one...
The moment  where I got hooked on the show
I've spent too many hours of my life making game plans for the Zombie Apocalypse. For real.Who's on the team, who will be used as Zombie bait, where we go... Crazy? Orrr just super prepared?
We should probably start a new plan now that we're in Japan
Ummm....?
Best idea ever?

Hahaha, am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

On my to- do list

Every time.

Noooooooo!!

Has anyone found a cure for this?
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment