Friday, September 14, 2012

The 30 List: Dream Job

7. What is your dream job, and why?

Ok so yeah, I'm jumping around a bit. 

Well, obviously a job where I can sleep in until 10 am, take week long vacations to travel, AND have weekends and holidays (and important birthdays/personal celebrations) off. 

AND then a combination of the following three jobs...

Cookie baker. Just cookies... I will also settle for cookie/dessert taste tester. The "why" should be obvious- who wouldn't want to eat/bake cookies all day?!??
4th of July Margarita cookies

Writer. I've grown quite fond of my blog. I will settle for blogger... So since this is a "job", I would get paid for writing- something I enjoy AND already do on a semi-daily basis! Plus it would validate whatever tiny feelings of skill I have in writing. I have so many writers that inspire me, I would love to have a following like that.

 Anddd of course, my 24 year old dream... dolphin trainer. And since this is my dream job, it would be on the SeaWorld stage. First asian dolphin trainer ever. 

Anyone hiring?

We've actually been talking a lot about real life and what careers we are headed for once this Japan gig is up. It'll be interesting to see where life takes us and what I actually end up doing! 

Until next time minions... I'm busy having the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment