Monday, September 10, 2012

Case of the Mondays: Scherbatsky the Avenger

Srsly. I heard Bob Saget's voice
Last week, Emma and I went to go see The Avengers. I liked it more than others... I sat there with a ridiculously big grin on my face and clapped/laughed/cheered shamlessly out LOUD while Emma took a nappy-nap through the loudest action scenes in the movie. Run-on sentence much? But really, Robin Scherbatsky on The Avengers? I didn't buy it.
SERIOUSLY
 I realize that is the second time in a row that my caption has said "Seriously". But honestly... we don't always agree on Politics. I've finally had to hide some people from my newsfeed because of the [how do I say this correctly?] nonsense they were posting. You're really not going to change anyone's views from freaking Facebook.
Can't blame him
My thoughts exactly.
 
 Some of you may know how much it pains me to post that ^ on my blog. But it is so funny, it had to be done


I totally do this
 Lastly...
 
To all the ALTs who are spending this week slaving over skits and student speeches, I feel yah. Happy Monday.

To all you stateside friends... Happy Sunday, you lucky duck you. And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment