Monday, September 17, 2012

Case of the Mondays: Sports Day recoup

Happy Monday! For once, not such a terrible Monday for me... we get the day off!! Works out well, as all three of us worked all day Saturday at our Junior High School's Sports Day. We all successfully got tanned, sweaty, and smelly watching our kids race, eat dirt, and have an all around good time. As for me, I somehow got sucked into performing the final dance with the kids. It was fantastic, considering I have NEVER seen or learned this dance before in my life. It was a great time, and the kids laughed with me (more likely at me) as I fumbled through the steps.

And here's the funnies...

I say this A LOT
Finished reading Bossypants in about two days over summer vacation. I am officially obsessed with Tina Fey. And I've got a full on girl crush on Liz Lemon. So sue me. I laughed out loud more times than publicly acceptable and loved every stinkin' minute of it.
The next ecard is essentially my every day life as an ALT... except replace the word "hear" with "understand" and it's dead on.
I have accepted #3 as the headline to the papers after my body is discovered in chopped up bits in my room. But having a bit of cool air makes it worth it.
Pretty much...

after eating all the cake, of course

EVERY TIME!!! WHY is that song so catchy?!??
What I'm spending my day off doing
And that's it for today. While I sit here enjoying the Seattle-like weather (meaning, I HATE this weather. Is it raining or NOT, Japan?? Be decisive already) and genuinely enjoying my day off, I hope you all enjoy your football filled Sunday. Go bolts!

No comments:

Post a Comment