Thursday, March 29, 2012

18974 hours of Ellen

So while everyone's computer-ing... I got super caught up watching a google hours of Ellen. Yeah, that's right.  A google hours. What? I'm a nerd ok? Instead of silently snort laughing and annoying my other roommates, I thought I would load some more photos.

My super cute rainbows (thanks Mom!!) got initiated with the 3 mile walk around Iruma today. If they weren't broken in before, they are now!!
And yes, I kept this picture small because my feet are weird

Our first Japanese Ma-ku experience. And Robert's a-creepin in the back

Uhhh yeah. Their McDonald's has a burger called Big America. Ironic?

QUICK, it's a test!! Fire engine or truck?

Super cute! Kawaiii!!!
And I quote... "It's an inch and 3/4 hose!!"

That one time we walked around Iruma for three hours

And the Ellen clip that never fails to crack me up. These are probably two of my absolute favorite celebrities. Taylor Swift. Surprised?

I've seriously watched this one five times. And snort laughed every time. Who knew Dennis Quad was such a good sport?
Until next time minions!!

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked Ellen and those clips are pretty funny. I do have a question. How much is an American Burger and is it loaded with mayonnaise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet green rainbows! Hope you're enjoying Japan and hope the kids aren't wearing you out. Send me a postcard from Iruma!

    ReplyDelete