Saturday, October 15, 2011

Last Friday Night

Ok. Not really "Last friday night". But I refuse to put the other song referencing Friday on my blog. You know what I'm talking about. If you don't... type in "Friday" to youtube and see what comes up... yeahhhhh.

It's feeling like a random post kind of day.

"Failing is just proof that you are trying"

As someone who feels like I've been failing EXTRA hard this week, I love this quote. Maybe you've been having a rough week too? TGIF.
How great is this pillow??!? I want this pillow. As an admitted Facebook stalker, this pillow just speaks to me (ew, ok that sounded way more douchey than I ever want to sound in my life). Plus, I love having LOTS pillows. But if facebook isn't you're thing, there are a ton of other creative pillows here that I geeked out on. 

Anddd lastly. The reason why you are all here. The truth about how the zombie apocalypse starts...
Bravo Toshiba. Bravo. 

Apparently I will be the second one infected... 

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment