Saturday, February 4, 2012

Because I'm angsty

MMMkay. Lots of people have been spreading their opinions and very loudly declaring their rants.

I've never been one of those brass people. The kind of person who has this "take-it-or-leave-it", love me or hate me kind of attitude. Let's be honest- I'm a people pleaser. I want EVERYONE to like me.

Well. I tried reallly hard to hold my tongue. I know some people will read this post and disagree with everything I've written. Some people might be angry. Don't worry friends, I was angry with some of you too. It is not my intention or hope to alienate, disturb, hurt, or make anyone feel uncomfortable. But here's the ugly truth about how I really feel.

So the elections are coming up. Oh boy. Politics.

I honestly have little to no faith in the GOP candidates. There are lots of reasons why, but this sums it up in less than one minute.
Word Obama. Word.

NEXT.
So the drama with Susan G Komen and Planned Parenthood is over. However, many people took this issue and turned it into a tirade against Planned Parenthood. To say I support Planned Parenthood is a bit of an understatement. As a young woman without health insurance, I depend and rely on Planned Parenthood to detect signs of cervical cancer, breast cancer, and a THOUSAND OTHER SERVICES I otherwise would not have. They save lives for those who aren't fortunate enough to have health insurance- It's not all about abortions people. I know this clip is old... but the Stephen Colbert part is classic. Because it's so true.

Sigh. Don't take this too seriously. I've cleaned out over half my facebook friends so if you're reading this, it means I still like you and consider you to be intelligent regardless of our differing views. Let's be friends ok?

To end on a happy note... Kristen Bell and her sloth obsession? Amahzing.
Between a 3-7 on the emotional scale? I feel ya Kristen!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment