Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First post?

Alright.
After much support and badgering from my friends (hey there Ashley Eure), I am starting a blog. The ups and downs of life through the eyes of moi.

I have NO idea how this is going to go or the lifespan of this little blog... but ya gotta try, right? So in the words of one of my favorite writers...

Until next time, my little minions

And apparently no blog is any good without pictures. So here's a random one of me... after John tried to kill me by hiking up a mountain in the most difficult way possible. Needless to say, I'm a little more than difficult to get rid of.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaquielyn! Good Luck with the blog. I'm sure it'll be great because your an awesome writer.

    And once again, I was not trying to kill you. Sometimes the best route is just the spiciest.

    ReplyDelete