Monday, April 30, 2012

That one time we had disrespectfully loud time

We threw a party. Not wanting to disturb our new neighbors, we made it an afternoon party. "It'll be over by 10. At the latest." It started at 4... and may or may not have lasted nearly twelve hours. Someone's shoes were stolen, birthday cake was had, and new friends were made. Twas epic. Team Pokemon style.

Anyways, here are some photos of the past few weeks. I'll try to keep this short. But no promises, because we all know I say that a lot.

Our trek in Iruma to find John's mystery school

I rewarded myself with a delicious bear doughnut.  Specifically for this picture

I <3 Costco, and the 477 yen PUMA jackets

Most adorable pastries ever from Ai-chan. 94372 points for her

Ai-chan made delicious dinner
I^squared
The most decent picture of 50% of the group at Hourai

Lighting the birthday cake

I love this picture for so many reasons
Shizuka! The first friend I've legitimately made in Japan

Ai-chan and the GIANT amazing croissant she brought us! It's as big as her head!!!
PLUS awesome apple pie. Yayy Ai-chan!!!

Our first housewarming gift. So beautiful!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment