Thursday, May 17, 2012

Football and a talking poop


The winds were only gusting at about 22 mph this weekend, so the three of us (mainly Robert) thought it might be an excellent time to go down to the river… and do some dancing


Haha, just kidding. The boys threw the football around. I have years of experience watching football, so like the good cheerleader I am, I sat my little hiney down in the grass and occupied myself with this little beauty. So what if I’m re-reading it for the 23974th time.


 Eventually, they got me to play. My hand eye coordination is absolutely atrocious (why I am a cheerleader, and not an athlete that does anything involving a baseball, golf ball, soccer ball, football… basically any kind of ball. “But it’s all for fun!” They insisted. And fun it was.


 We all took turns acting as defense, quarterback, and receiver. And interestingly enough, we all had different approaches when it came to making plays.
Me (the noob): “Let’s do a lightning bolt run!”
Robert (the goof): “Run in a circle until he gets confused because he’s retarded”
John (the technical one): “Run past me, pass me the ball, I’ll pass it to you, and you RUN! This play is called a lateral”. Or maybe it’s a ladder-all? I’m not really sure.

Despite my best efforts, it was fun. Even if I only caught the ball once… it was a glorious catch.

And because everyone (and by “everyone”, I may or may not just be referring to one singular person) has been oh-so-curious about the previously mentioned “hole in the ground” toilets, I decided to take a picture to share with the world. 

 Nothing like an animated picture of poop to end a blog post on. Happy almost weekend everyone!

Talking poop?!? What the heck???

No comments:

Post a Comment